Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Countdown; 33days to PBIM'10

am i ready for PBIM'10- 21km run?

PBIM is getting near.. i have not been training hard enough since the festive seasons in sept'10.. and now its oct'10.. only days left before my first ever 21km run.. i bought a new shoe, Adidas Supernova Glide, to replace my Adidas Ride.. i will post a review sometime this week.. for the time being i want to let you know how things were for the past few weeks.. since my last posting..

Week38: Apparently this whole week gone.. no training what so ever.. as i was back in my home town celebrating Hari Raya Aidilfiti..

Week39: Did only one (1) run after i fully recovered from HFM virus.. my leg felt stiff as i started to build up my weekly mileage..

Week40: Started to run a few miles.. i kept my pace slow for this whole week as i did not want to get my self injured..

Week41: Did my first hill run for 25mins++.. felt good this week as i also did a few sprints to get my muscles flexible.

Week42: It's this week!! hehe.. got myself registered into a 4km run organised by my officemates.. hope this time around i could pace myself with the mid pack runners..

No comments:

Post a Comment