Thursday, October 6, 2011

Running with my Ipod Nano Again

i have not been training these few days due to work commitments.. somehow i know i will still get my 24k/week training cramped into this week.. i sure do feel confident i can..

before my run today, i looked for my ipod nano.. managed to locate my ipod and downloaded 70 songs into it.. took me a few hours to get the songs from the web.. then i had to upgrade my itunes as i have not been using it for ages!! finally got my ipod ready at around noon time.. since it was way pass noon, i had to do my run after lunch.. had lunch at around 1.30pm and started running at 5pm.. ran 14k in 1hr 41mins.. a pretty long run, i must say.. with a pace of 7.21k/min.. sure feels gud after my run today.. only that i felt a sharp pain in my left ankle @ 4k.. somehow, after a some massage and applying pressure on my ankle, the pain was gone @6k.. why? hmm..

so, after downloading my training into my polar pro trainer, i noticed my run today was mostly at moderate heart rate.. maybe its the ipod causing me to run slow..

enjoy this song which was on most apple adverts..

yael naim- new soul

No comments:

Post a Comment