Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Did 39.6k Mileage for Week42 :-)

what was i thinking when i signed up for pbim'11?

my post 15k run meal.. yummy yummy..

the missy that poke me twice on my right arm and didn't get my veins..
the third poke was the weirdest of all places where my blood were taken..

pbim'11 is getting closer and closer by the day.. as usual, i am getting more anxious too.. why not.. i am hoping for my best ever PB in halfmarathon.. hehe..

last week, week42, i did a wooping total of 39.6k mileage.. its pretty high if you ask me.. highest ever in my two (2) years of running.. that is why i am going slow this week, week43.. do not want to injure myself.. with pbim'11 less then 3 weeks away..

did a blood test last week @ BP Lab Kuantan.. i have yet to get the results.. will share the results once i have it..

i hope you enjoy this song.. still dont know what jagger means in the song:

maroon 5 ft christina aguilera- moves like jagger

muhaimin rahim (`-´)>

No comments:

Post a Comment