Monday, December 27, 2010

My 2010 Achievement; Health wise..

my maiden race.. really looked out of breath eh.. hehe.. picture credit to saz..

its been a year of running and i have gone through a lot.. reading other fellow blog runners and magazines on running sure did much to help me motivate throughout the 2010.. reasons for me to start running was quiet vague at the moment (lupa lah).. wait, wait.. now i remember.. it was all for health reason..

let yesterday be history and live in the current now.. Alhamdulillah now i am healthier physically.. confirming my claims was my recent blood test.. all were within the limits of a health person.. yeay!!

hopefully you readers would also try out running.. its a cheap way of gaining a better health compared to other sports.. in due time, you'll reap the benefits.. mine took a year..

muhaimin rahim (`-´)>

No comments:

Post a Comment