Sunday, February 28, 2010

Malnutrition: W8


This is the first time i took long distant running training seriously..
Never thought it would have much impact on my body..
I skipped meals and ate junk most of the time this few weeks..
Until my body feels achy from limb to limb.. hehe..
Yesterday, i realised all the achiness were due to malnutrition..

Calcium Pills:
The doctor said my right mid-sole pain maybe a result of low calcium intake..
It seems the body endured much abuse and i did nothing to repair torn tissues/ muscles..
Therefore, i have to take calcium pills on daily to ensure my bones stay strong..

Multivitamin Pills:
The doctor also said my often involuntary tear gland reflexes was due to insufficient rest or malnutrition..
It all goes back to meal intake which has always been imbalance..
Hence, i have to take one multivitamin pill daily to complete my nutrition needs..

Glucosamine Sulphate Pills:
Last year, i was diagnosed with spine problems..
Nothing at the moment could either ease the pain nor correct it..
So, i need to continue daily consumption of one glucosamine sulphate (with chondroitin sulphate) pills..

Hopefully i remember my daily pills.. Remind me if i forget ok.. hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment