Monday, September 26, 2011

Listen to Your Body, Week38

my blood test results.. some highs and a low..

this is the week i didnt listen to my body and i got terribly ill.. started to feel week and not myself midweek.. skipped a few lunch breaks and my body fell ill before weekend.. had a terrible sore throat for the whole week.. and then the final blow.. a terrible continuous headache + continuous nausea (not to mention the vomittings) + high fever (38++).. im recuperating now and also guilty for not listening to my body enough..

here what i think went wrong and to do better next time:
1. skipping lunch.. never skip a major meal
2. taking supplements.. make sure they are still good to eat
3. eating junk.. opt for more balance meals

enjoy this to my fellow readers.. kinna catchy the lyrics.. hehe..


David Guetta feat Kid Cudi- Memories

muhaimin rahim (`-´)>

No comments:

Post a Comment