Monday, November 15, 2010

Countdown; 6days to PBIM'10

yeay! my new polar foot pod, S1

i visited athletes circle @ jaya one last week twice.. i got my rs400 polar watch wrist band replaced for RM75 and bought a foot pod for rm425.. after this, i would be able to monitor my pace during runs..

in the evening, i decided to test my foot pod at KLCC Park.. its 1.3km per lap.. i wanted to do a 10km and see if my foot pod was accurate.. as i was running my 7th km, i accidentally sprained my knee and ankle!! it happened so fast after i was running pass a couple.. suddenly, this girl turned over to her left as i was going to pass her.. i reacted by moving a bit further and my feet caught off balanced.. swoosh, a few awkward steps and i was on the flower stems.. hmm.. the couple did nothing but watched me with my back partly on the dirt and partly on the flower stems.. WHY JUST STARE?!! HELP ME UP LAA!! and it was wonderful enough that they did nothing to help and left me there!! it seems that they thought they weren't at fault..

My advice to couples out here :its not romantic to stroll ON THE JOGGING TRACK in the park while drizzling and holding an umbrella!!!

What should i do differently: Becareful when running pass anyone on the jogging track..

My biggest worry is that i still feel sharp pain under my knee cap, shin and below my ankle.. i will rest myself a few days before i do some runs.. hopefully i will be in good health before my first 21km this 21Nov!!

No comments:

Post a Comment