Monday, March 22, 2010

Wrist ID; Wear Them!

i have always train with an unsecure feeling.. those what if's does bother me.. that is why i have my phone with me on my runs.. now, i am considering to buy an ID wrist band.. on it i could put my important details in case of any mishapps.. these information could include name, NIRC, nationality, passport #, contact #, blood type, etc..

(this is how my wrist ID will look like.. shall it be red or pink? hmm)

i plan to purchase one myself sometime mid next month.. once i receive them, i will post pictures of it yaa..

links to some wrist ID are listed below:

RoadID here..
IceID here..

note: i was made aware of such wrist ID after reading a post from missJeweLs here.. credit to missJeweLs..

2 comments:

  1. you're most welcome ! :) good thing you're also sharing this, and got ur own id tag ! nice blog u haf here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it nice knowing u read my blog as i read your almost every other day..

    ReplyDelete