Saturday, October 18, 2014

Say Hello to A New Journey

it has been a while me not blogging..pretty much had happened..new born and life as it is with its none ending challanges..

shoe- i have bought a shoe sometime earlier this year..a pair of newton trainers..which i wore them today on my maiden run that felt like ages to complete 5km..

nose- somehow my nose felt weired..hard to breath at times and also aching at times..maybe a visit to the doctor tomorrow will do some good atleast a resonable explaination i hope..

ankle- with me being overweight and clumsy, i sprained my ankle on my first 1km today..i am icing them as i am blogging now and hope nothing severe tomorrow..

motivation- running takes alot from you..time, sweat and you name it many others as well..at the moment my motivation has got me running today and hope i end up running my next half if not full marathon in better shape..

me yesterday @ balok, kuantan

me icing me sprained ankle

-muhaimin rahim-

No comments:

Post a Comment